We got the chance to sit back and relax on a beautifully-crafted yacht while sipping champagne and cruise by Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and Governors Island. Not to forget to mention the views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Bridge.
We had an amazing time onboard the luxurious 1920s inspired motor yacht. Here’s what you can expect during the Champagne City Lights Cruise in New York:
Champagne City Lights Cruise in New York City
Combine sightseeing with a romantic evening and step onboard the 1920s inspired boat at Pier 62 (Chelsea Piers – W. 22nd and Hudson River). During the 90-minutes long tour, you’ll get to see iconic NYC sights along the water and most importantly breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline. Especially in the summer, you can admire the most beautiful sunset during this special cruise. There is seating inside the yacht and outside seating as well.
Enjoy a complimentary drink such as beer, wine, champagne or soda to start the night. During your cruise, there is a cash bar available for additional drink purchases. Expect a relaxing atmosphere, smooth music to set the tone for a romantic night out and an excellent crew working on every detail for you to have the best time during the Champagne City Lights Cruise in New York City.
Highlights during this 1.5-hour cruise include
- Stunning views of Battery Park, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center and the Financial District
- Close-ups of The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island which will be lit up at night
- Views of parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the entire New York City skyline!
- Ride underneath the Manhattan Bridge and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge
- Lean back and enjoy a passive and romantic tourism experience without a tour guide
- The tour runs every Saturday at 5 PM
Tickets for the NYC Champagne City Lights Cruise
Book your tickets for the cruise in advance online to secure your spot on a date of your preference. The cruise is designed for a small group of people which is also why it sells out quickly.