If you want to record high quality videos or snap great photos you need more than a decent camera. In fact the key to capture excellent photos or videos is good lighting and keeping your camera stable.
The Tonor TRL-20 can help on both those fronts and you can find out how it’ll do that in this review.
About the Tonor TRL-20
The Tonor TRL-20 is a 12-inch selfie ring light with a tripod stand. The stand will keep your camera (or phone) stable, while the ring light will provide outstanding lighting to illuminate the scene that’s being captured.
Aside from the ring light and tripod stand, the Tonor TRL-20 box will also include a USB power supply for the ring light, Bluetooth remote shutter, and mobile phone holder.
Although there are many ring lights and tripod stands available nowadays, the Tonor TRL-20 is one of the most popular – and for good reason. Some of the unique features it brings to the table include:
- Dimmable light with 3 color modes, i.e. warm, natural, and cold with temperatures that range from 2700K to 6500K. Each color mode has 10 brightness levels between 500 to 800 lumens that you can adjust based on the available lighting.
- Gentle yet bright light due to the fact that it has 160 LED lamps in its 12-inch ring light which is far more than the standard 10-inch ring lights. The LED bulbs will make the lighting look more natural and prevent glare.
- Lasts longer with a 20,000 hour lifespan on its light board and powerful LED bulbs. The Tonor TRL-20 uses advanced electrostatic shielding and built-in surge protection to keep it in good condition.
- Improved adjustable tripod stand that is solid and can be set to a height of between 16 to 52 inches and hold cameras up to 3kg. Its base has non-slip rubber to ensure its stability.
- Easy to set up and use as all you need to do is place the tripod stand on a flat surface, adjust it, attach your camera, then plug in the power and turn on the ring light. The Bluetooth remote that’s included is extremely convenient and will let you adjust the brightness levels and other features.
Because of all these features, the Tonor TRL-20 is a very versatile ring light and tripod. It is a great choice regardless of whether you want to record vlogs, TikTok videos, makeup tutorials, or even use it for Zoom conferences.
To sum it up the Tonor TRL-20 is in a class of its own when it comes to ring lights and tripod stands in its price range. It provides better lighting, has a better stand, and is simple as well as straightforward.
If you’re looking for a ring light to improve the lighting of your videos or photos, be sure to check out the Tonor TRL-20. As you’ll see people generally have no complaints after they’ve bought it, and most feel it is extremely impressive.